« GTK Fashion Α.Ε.Β.Ε.»
Valid from March 2021
- THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR ACCESS AND USE ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO IN THIS ISSUE.
- WEBSITE USER SUITABILITY
The site is provided by ” GTK Fashion Α.Ε.Β.Ε.“, based in Athens, 2 Istrou str., PC 11142, Greece, (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) and is available to both legal entities and individuals over 15 years of age who may enter into legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not meet the requirements, you may not use the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- LICENSE – PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE
All content on the Website including, without limitation, texts, news, graphics, photos, charts, images, services and generally any kind of archive is subject to copyright and is governed by national, European and international copyright laws.
Therefore, reproduction, republishing, copying, storing, selling, transmitting, distributing, publishing, executing, downloading, translating and modifying any part of the Website is expressly and in any way prohibited without the express written consent. The registered trademarks and names contained on this website are registered trademarks and are protected by the aforementioned copyright laws. Exceptionally, individual portions of the site’s content may be stored or copied to a single personal computer strictly for personal use without the intention of commercial exploitation. In case of storing or copying content from the site it should be cited as a source of origin, although this does not in any way imply the grant of copyright. Some of the information contained on the site and coming from other agencies is the intellectual property of the originators.
- RESTRICTIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- a) You will not conceal the origin of the information transmitted through the Website
- b) You will not provide false or misleading information through the Website
- c) You will not link to or use the Services, Information, Applications etc. made available through the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by “the Company”
- d) You will not upload information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines for the purpose of damaging, interfering with, intercepting, or intercepting any system, Website or Information, or that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Internal connections. Linking to any page of the Website other than “the Company” via plain text link is strictly prohibited unless there is a separate login agreement with “the Company”. Any website or other device providing a link to erka.gr or any page available within it may not (a) reproduce the Content, (b) use a browser or margin environment around the Content, (c) imply in any way that “the Company” approves it, (d) misinterpret any situation, including its relationship with “the Company”, (e) misrepresent information on “the Company” services, and (f) using any logo or mark of “the Company” without prior express written permission of “the Company”.
- TERMINATION – SUSPENSION OF WEB SITE
You agree that “the Company”, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Website, its Content and / or Information at any time and for any reason, or without justification, even if access and use continue to be permitted to others. By suspending or terminating such use, you are obliged to (a) immediately discontinue use of the Website and the Services, and (b) to destroy any part of the Content you have created. Your access to the Website, Information or Services following termination, suspension or discontinuance of the above constitutes an act of unlawful entry. In addition, you agree that “the Company” is not responsible to you or to any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website, Information and / or Services.
- RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
“The Company” makes the best possible effort to ensure that the information on the site and its content as a whole is accurate, clear, valid, complete, accurate and available.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, “the Company” is liable for any damage that may be caused to the public by the use of the website www.erka.gr .
- VISITORS’ OBLIGATIONS
The visitor of the site www.erka.gr is obliged to comply with the relevant provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. In addition, the person concerned must refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content of the Network. The visitor assumes responsibility for any damage caused to the site by the visitor due to improper actions. In the event of any lawsuit, claim, administrative or judicial action against the Website due to any breach of the Website, the latter undertakes to intervene in the relevant litigation and to indemnify the Website in the event of payment of damages or otherwise.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
This Contract of Use is governed by the provisions of Greek and International Law, as well as the Directives and Regulations of European Law. It is interpreted on the basis of good faith rules and trading ethics. If a provision is found to be contrary to the law and therefore void or void, it shall cease to have effect automatically, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. Courts of jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of this are the Greek Courts.
If you find any problems with the content of the site, please contact with “the Company” at the address, 2 Istrou str., Athens, PC 11142, Greece, or email: email@example.com .